Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On a personal note...


I put up a hit counter last night because I was sort of just curious how many people actually come here, and I've already had over 300 visitors since last night from all over the world, which pretty much blows my mind, haha. BUT! Start leaving some comments, guys! I wanna know what everyone thinks about my blog, and I'd really just love to hear from you, especially since you're from everywhere in the world. So get up with me! Also, if anyone has any requests, let me know and I'll do my best to find what you're wanting!

The last thing I wanna get out there, and I'm obviously not gonna do this very often, but I HAVE to recommend the Dead Icons demo. They've only been around for a few months, and they're already playing some pretty big shows. I listened to the demo while I was at work today and it's amazing. So get it, go see them live, buy their merch, or at least let them know what you think!

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO!
MYSPACE

No comments: