Friday, December 12, 2008

100TH POST? WHAT?

Wow. I've not been doing this long at all and I'm obviously way too into it, haha.

BUT! A few days ago, someone asked for the "Edge of Quarrel" movie. I hadn't heard of it before, so I looked for it all over and all I could find was the spanish version (if you speak spanish and you want me to add the spanish version on here, just let me know). Well to make a long story short, it sounded interesting to me so I ordered it from amazon for like 12 bucks. I just watched it tonight and it's amaaazing. It reminds me of a sort of hardcore version of clerks or something.

Anyway, I don't have a dvd burner on my computer, so I can't post it yet, but I'll post it as soon as I can get to a friend's house that has one.

Last off, I've been getting a LOT more visits than comments lately, so stop by and say i suck or something. Now I'm pretty sure it's call of duty time.

No comments: