Thursday, December 25, 2008

AMBITIONS (VIDEO, RECORD)

Okay, so I got a pretty good video camera today for xmas, and I figured since I don't have any way of ripping my records to my computer to put on here, I could at least do the next best thing. It seems like the Neon Lights 7 inch is impossible to find (to download) online, so I went ahead and bought it from Interpunk.com. Most of the songs can be found on there other cd's and stuff, but one song in particular isn't online anywhere, as far as I can tell so far. So here it is, Ambitions doing a cover of "Astro Zombies" by The Misfits.


If anyone likes the idea of this, definetly let me know and I'll be more than happy to do a lot more songs like this from other bands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude - thanks for the Ambitions, is it possible to upload the Neon Single 7" to mp3? Thanks